1) Make every Monday a meat-free day.
2) Cut your single-use trash in half (single-use items include straws, plastic bags, water bottles, etc).
3) Ride your bike, walk, use public transportation, or carpool.
4) Buy locally sourced food, support small businesses.
5) Install solar panels on your home’s roof, RV, or boat.
6) Buy organic produce, when possible
7) Decrease lawn space (plant a garden!).
8) Install water-saving appliances (and only flush when necessary!) and utilize rainwater and grey-water.
9) Reduce your waste by recycling and composting.
10) Support businesses that limit their waste and use sustainable forms of energy
11) Use a reusable water bottle
12) Don’t litter (and pick up a bag of litter each week!).
13) Turn off lights, TVs, video game systems, and other electronics when not in use.